Killer Corral Killer Corral

THIS IS SO CUTE. Everyone's all butthurt cause they can't play this for shit, BUT I ADORE THIS OH MY GOD. Piggy is cutest.

Fast Typer 3 Fast Typer 3

I fucking love typing games.

The Reward - The Game The Reward - The Game

I adore that this is supposed to be played with two people. Never really played something like this before, but it's pretty amazing. I'll just have to have someone play with me, in order to get the full affect. But yeah - the fact that it's pretty much based off the little film makes it all that much more fun~ Teamwork, in order to receive the reward. C: Not that I would even know if there's one at the end, I can't beat this yet. x3

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

I found this on Steam first, and I'm glad I did. Bought it instantly. Thought it'd just be super cute, and it still is - it's just... cute in a really sick, twisted way. I adore this game. I can't stop playing it. :3

Also, I'm going to get the little lamb skull thing tattooed somewhere on my body someday.

nyan cat my hero 2 nyan cat my hero 2

Eh. As stupid as that was, I enjoyed it. There should be a way to get health back every once in a while, and the fact that when you move the cursor to guide Nyan Cat around is so damn slow, makes this game more difficult than it should be. Even on the easier difficulties. Otherwise, it's OK.